We Offer Variety
Ultra Seal Inc. offers a variety of metal finishing services, including anodize, rack and barrel tin plating, and chemical conversion coating. We can also provide value added services such as vibratory de-burring and powder coat.
Metal Finishing Services
We have expanded services to include anodize, tin plating and chemical conversion coating services in our Bridgman, MI facility. We also provide value-added services such as vibratory de-burring, powder coating and light assembly. We are committed to providing the needed services for the continued growth of your business. No job is too big or small so contact us today for a quote.
- Provides durable, corrosion resistant finish to your aluminum products.
- Sulfuric Acid Anodize Type II and Type III
- Colors: Clear, Natural and Black (specialty colors available upon request)
- Specifications: MIL 8625 Type II and III, MIL 63756 Type I
- Masking: Paint and plug masking available
Electrodeposited Tin Plating
- Can be applied to Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Alloys
- Bright or Matte Finishes
- Rack and Barrel capabilities
- Alkaline and Acid Chemistries available
Chemical Conversion Coating
- Non-Hexavalent Chromium Conversion coating
- Chemical conversion coatings are intended to provide corrosion prevention on unpainted aluminum items
- Improves adhesion of paint finish systems on aluminum
- Specifications: MIL DTL 5541F TYPE II, CLASS 1A & 3
Value Added Services
- If your parts need vibratory deburring or tumbling prior to anodizing, let us take care of that.
- Looking to enhance the cosmetic appearance of your Resin Impregnated or anodized parts? We can apply a powder coat finish.
- Custom colors not a problem!!
- Light assembly
- Trucking services available